Sunday, November 28, 2010

Beyond Thankful

This past Thanksgiving was arguably the best ever. Why? Well, the obvious, of course. Four boys whom I love more than life. Food on the table with family, who are healthy (besides my dad's knee that he had replaced a couple of weeks ago, but more on that later). A roof over my head and a warm bed at night. A good RE who helped create two little monkeys. My first born who was created when I had no idea that there was another way to create life. And so many more reasons, too many to count.

Life is good. It's really good. And this is the first Thanksgiving in years that I have been able to throw myself into the thankfulness of it all, without restraint. For as I sit here today, my life and my family are complete. The missing pieces to the puzzle have been placed. My heart is full and so is my house.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

kayjay said...

Happy Thanksgiving! What a beautiful picture - Caden & Colton look like little boys now, not just cute babies! Must be the hair that's coming in :). Logan of course looks like the best big brother in the world holding onto his two little brothers. Enjoy!

lastchanceivf said...

Sounds wonderful! Gratitude is truly a wonderful thing--I'm so glad everyone in your life is healthy and happy!

Jill M. said...

Happy Thanksgiving! You have 3 beautiful boys in that picture! Definitely lots to be thankful for. Very cool that you did Baby Wise. Definitely feel pretty to leave me tips on my upcoming posts.