Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Comments

I was changing some of my settings recently and messed up the "comments" section so that readers could not post any comments. I think I fixed it now, so "comment" away! :) And, I love comments, just like every other blog author so don't be shy!

I also noticed that I have 25 followers. Wow! That is AWESOME! If you are out there reading my blog, leave a comment and say "Hi" so that I can stop over to your blog and say "Hi". :)

I should add that I am looking for more blogs to read and keep up on. I love reading and seem to have some time to do so (with a baby on my lap). So, if you leave a comment, I will for surely come to your blog and check it out!

6 comments:

A said...

So glad you fixed it! I was about to include it in my next post so U'd know we COULDNT EVEN TALK TO YOU! :) the boys are so cute!!

Sue said...

I noticed that with your comments yesterday and was bummed that I couldn't write to say how beautiful your family is!!! I actually thought (worried) that maybe you had a bad commentor so turned comments off! So I'm glad it wasn't anything like that. Anyway, it looks like the trip was great! They are so big already! They look so different! I love that with fraternal twins...similar but very different. My neighbor has twin boys who are almost 3 and one looks like her (fair and blond and skinny) and the other looks just like her husband (dark and huskier)...so cute!!!

And Logan is getting so big! He is a little man! BTW...you look great! You look like you lost the weight fast!

Jillian said...

HI!

I can't remember how I ever found your blog, but it must have something to due with twins since I was pg with twins last year (which I sadly m/c at 3 months) but I had to keep reading. Your boys are adorable. :)

Kandi Ann said...

Testing... Reading. not big on commenting though. Just wondering if they are not getting through to you. xoxo, Kandi Ann

Meshelle and Ken said...

Cute cute blog and even cuter boys!! On "updated pictures" 4-20-2010 the first pic the boys are in blue camo pants and I was wondering where you got them!

Meshelle and Ken said...

Cute cute blog and even cuter boys!! On "updated pictures" 4-20-2010 the first pic the boys are in blue camo pants and I was wondering where you got them!