Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just Relax

DH went ice fishing with two guys from work on Monday-Tuesday. Monday night we were talking on the phone before I went to bed. He told me that the guys tried to give him a beer and DH told them "nope, can't, it kills all of my sperm". They told him that he is always so stressed out with work and trying to fit everything in his day that if he "just relaxes" it will happen and we'll get pregnant. I asked DH what his response was and he said "Nothing. We are way beyond 'just relaxing' that I didn't even want to get into it with them."

I am so happy that DH got this "Just Relax" talk. I am glad that I am not the only one that receives such trivial, pladitudinal advice. We just laughed about it and moved on.

Although, when I got off of the phone with DH I was thinking about it and smiling to myself that just about a year ago, before we started IVF, that my DH would tell me to "Just Relax" and I always got so upset with him. I guess he now knows how silly that assvice really is.

I love you, Honey!

1 comment:

Jill M. said...

Don't you love it when the guys finally get the "just relax" comment and it finally annoys them too!!! My dh got the same lecture, you may have seen it on my "Thirty Six" post. Too funny!