Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Did I Mention...?

That I LOVE my local clinic? Even though I have four BFNs under my belt this year, I still think they are absolutely fabulous! I know some people would not like their clinic if they have not been able to get them pregnant or if they have not had success, but my mind just doesn't work that way. I think they are all great people, friendly, knowledgeable, compassionate and amazing. I called today to ask how long it would take for them to send out my records to CCRM. I was expecting the standard response that they have 30 days to complete the request. However, the receptionist knew who I was and knew that one of her co-workers had already copied my file yesterday and that they were about to be sent out to CCRM! Holy cow, my dear husband just faxed over the request on Monday!! How is that for service? Especially since the records are being sent to another IVF clinic- a competitor. Woohoo, one thing to check off of my list to do for my phone consult. Next up, heading to Kinko's tomorrow to copy all of the info that I have collected and completed thus far for CCRM so that I can retain a copy for myself.

No comments: