My levels are continuing to stay stable and the babies are continuing to be happy and healthy in my belly. We are going to the hospital every other day for a biophysical u/s, NST and labs. I had a mini meltdown on Sunday at the hospital when the nurse did a pelvic exam because I have been experiencing a ton of pressure lately. She wanted to see if I was dilated more than the week before when my OB examined me. She said I was about the same and that I am feeling a lot of pressure because Baby A head is so far down low.
Baby A likes to continue to try and push down as far as he can and kick my bladder making it feel like I have to pee my pants. Baby B loves to be in my rib cage kicking and moving causing shortness of breath and pain. Every u/s we have both boys are kicking each other in the head and body since one is vertex and the other breech. It makes us laugh to see them in such tight quarters punching and shoving for more room:)
My OB agreed to deliver me earlier than my original c-section date of January 12 because of the cholestasis. Most women who have this condition are delivered between 36w-37w. I will 36w5d on January 6. We are hoping that being born at this gestation, along with receiving the betamethasone shots three weeks ago that they will not have to be in the NICU when they are born. It will also be fun to see how big they really are. We had a growth u/s one week ago and both babies were measuring right around 6lbs. Of course they are harder to measure as they get bigger, but we are hoping that both of them are at least 6lbs, if not more, when they are born.
Wow! I can't believe in just one short week I will be hopefully holding my two precious little angel boys in my arms! We are so excited and can't wait to finally lay our eyes on them.