Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello, Visitors!

A couple of weeks ago I added a visitor tracker at the bottom of the right side bar of my blog. Many people have told me that they have been reading my blog, but I wanted to know how many. I have had almost 400 visitors to my blog in the past couple of weeks! I realize that a lot of these are repeat visitors, but I am just surprised that so many have stopped by. I want to thank you all for reading my blog and listening to me ramble day after day about my cr*appy IF life. If you stop by and feel comfortable doing so, please say "hi" by leaving a comment. If you don't have an account all you have to do is type in the "encrypted" word and then click on Anonymous and your message should post. If you are having difficulties, please let me know through email (friends and family) or IVFC.

2 comments:

kayjay said...

Hi Kris! I always drop in to see how you're doing and try to leave comments on your blog when I have something to say. It's always neat to see how many people drop in and it is really nice to get responses back, especially when you're asking the "am I alone" kind of questions.

Gestational Surrogate Vicky from Puerto Rico said...

I was reading, so I though i'd say hi! :) Baby blessings!