Friday, January 9, 2009

Popsicle Stand

Well, we're getting ready to blow this popsicle stand! That's right, we are heading out of town. We are leaving tomorrow to go to Arizona to see my FIL and his wife. We will be back next Thursday, January 15. It will be nice to get away for a couple of days into warmer weather and some relaxation. We don't have any real big plans while we are down there, which will be nice. We don't even for sure know where we are staying at yet! We will stay with FIL the first and last night for sure and then we may get a hotel for the other three nights. We are just going to play it by ear.

We are bringing our laptop with, but I don't know how much time I will have to post. Although I am quite addicted to IVFC and the blogs I read, I am going to trying to refrain from checking them every day while in AZ. I hope you all have a great week!

And, hopefully AF will show shortly after our return...

No comments: